Need an OGUK Physical?
Visit Amelia Urgent Care for a quick, affordable OGUK Physical (formerly known as UKOOA Physicals). You are required to pass an Offshore Medical Examination to work offshore. OGUK Physicals are valid for 2 years.
An OGUK Offshore Medical Examination includes:
- Completion of Patient Health History Questionnaire
- Urinalysis — routine urine test with immediate result
- BMI—measurement of height, weight and calculation of Body Mass Index
- Near, Distance and Color Vision
- Pulse and Blood Pressure Measurement
- Lung Function Test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with an OGUK physician
- Seafarer or Coast Guard Medicals
In order to obtain a ENG1 certificate, a requirement to work at sea, you must pass a full medical examination conducted by a Marine and Coastguard Agency (MCA) approved doctor.