Important Ws of Amelia Urgent Care
Who . . . can go to Amelia Urgent Care?
- Adults and Children
- Locals and Visitors
- People With or Without Insurance:
- Most Insurance Accepted, including Medicare and Tricare (with referral)
- Affordable Self-Pay . . . less than other similar facilities
What . . . does Amelia Urgent Care do?
Provides Immediate, Cost-Effective Medical Care for INJURY or ILLNESS.
With X-RAY and Basic Lab On-site, we treat a wide spectrum of ailments in a timely and efficient manner. Get prompt treatment of non-life threatening conditions, such as:
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Sore Throats and Strep
- Cold and Flu
- Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Sprains, Strains, and Fractures (X-rays)
- Cuts and Lacerations (sutures)
- Migraine headaches
- Gastro-intestinal ailments such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Bites and Minor Burns
- UTI (urinary tract infection)
- and more!
We also offer:
- Sports and Camp Physicals
- Occupational Medicine Services
- DOT Physicals
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Specialty Physicals
- Workers Compensation
- Drug/Alcohol Testing
When . . . should I use Amelia Urgent Care?
- When you are too busy to deal with the inconvenience of being Sick or Hurt
- When a Primary Care appointment is not easily available
- When you want to know what’s wrong, get treated, and get back to your life . . .
- When you want to feel better . . . fast!
When . . . can I go to Amelia Urgent Care?
Every Day . . . almost . . . closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter
When you need immediate and cost-effective medical care, visit one of our convenient and comfortable Amelia Urgent Care locations.
Why . . . should I go to Amelia Urgent Care?
- For prompt care, without the wait or high cost
- An emphasis on excellence in customer service and care provided
- Local Owners who are committed to providing easy access to affordable care