Looking for a simple FAA Physical in Jacksonville, Florida?
We specialize in Occupational Medicine catered to those in the process of obtaining their pilot in command certification. With extended hours of operation, including weekends, we make it easy to fit your physical into a busy schedule here in Fernandina Beach.
What you need for your exam:
- Medical History
- Insurance exam coverage
- Two forms of identification
- Review the FAA medical exam guide online for your specific health concerns
- FAA Medical Application by registering for an account with the FAA’s MedXPress system and obtain a copy of form 8500-8 with a confirmation number
Amelia Urgent Care
FAA medical exam reguirements:
What to expect for either Class FAA Physical
- A full vision and hearing screening
- Blood pressure and vital sign monitoring
- Urine test
- A full physical exam